Harvard Classics Book Planter
The perfect way to add books and plants to your decor
If you enjoy decorating your home with plants, a book planter is a necessity! Perfect for any room, a book planter makes decorating with plants in the living room, bedroom or library easy. You can even adorn your table with plants and use your book planter as a centerpiece.
This lovely book planter has a rich and classic look with in a deep red with accents in gold. Whether you’re going for an elegant, vintage or classic look, this book planter will look lovely.
This planter is ready for use with a built-in drip tray and is ideal for small houseplants and herbs.
This item is in stock for immediate shipment.
- Handcrafted from upcycled books.
- Features three vintage Harvard Classics compilations, “Tennyson to Whitman,” “Aesop, Grimm and Anderson” and “Thackeray, Newman and more..,”
- Measures approximately 9″ x 6-1/2” x 4” including the provided plastic pot.
- Every My Booklandia book planter is carefully handmade and designed for functional use as an indoor planter.
- Each book planter contains a built-in drip tray and the inside of the plant pot opening is lined with plastic and a basket liner. The cover of the topmost book is also treated with water repellent.
- Includes a 4″ plastic pot. Pictured plant is not included.