Shakespeare's MacBeth Earrings
No need to speak it's name when you can wear the Scottish play!
No need to speak it’s name when you can wear the Scottish play! These fun MacBeth earrings are the perfect gifts for English students and anyone who loves Shakespeare’s plays. And who doesn’t? Pick up a pair as gifts for book lovers and writers in your life, and don’t forget they’re also good gifts for librarians.
Handcrafted and unique and with such wonderful colors these mini-book earrings will go with everything. Grab a pair for your next visit to the theatre.
Mini book charms are made to order. Allow approximately 5 business days from order to shipment.
Click here for more fun book jewelry gifts for avid book readers.
- Each earring features a blank book with the cover design based on an antique edition of Shakespeare’s plays.
- Your choice of silver or gold earwires.
Gold ear wires are gold plated surgical steel.
Silver ear wires are either silver plated surgical steel or sterling silver.
- The tiny book measures approximately 7/8″ x 5/8″.
- Drop length is approximately 1-1/2″
- Every mini-book cover is printed, cut and mounted individually, therefore each mini-book is unique. The mini-book pictured is only an example, your mini-book earrings may vary from the examples pictured.
- PLEASE NOTE: Mini-book charms are made of paper, so are not waterproof or meant for rough wear.